If you need help with spamdyke and the documentation isn't enough, the best place to ask for help is the general discussion mailing list:
There are a few pieces of information that usually help with diagnosing problems:
- Your operating system (and version).
- The complete spamdyke command line and/or configuration file(s).
- Any spamdyke log messages from syslogd, usually found in
- The output from running spamdyke with the
- A full SMTP log, if the problem is with specific senders or recipients (run spamdyke with the
full-log-diroption to produce full logs).
Our mailing list archives are searchable, thanks to mail-archive.com:
The QmailToaster guys have graciously allowed us to put some spamdyke pages there. It may be a little bare but it'll get better as users add tips, notes, scripts, etc.